1. Please bring a photo ID, the details of your insurance claim, and any other paperwork you have pertaining to your accident, such as a police collision report or discharge paperwork from your ER visit.
2. Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing so your medical provider can assess your range of motion without restrictions.
3. You'll receive a thorough evaluation from a medical provider to determine the extent of your injuries, and x-ray imaging can be completed here in our office if needed.
4. While we do not dispense medication on site, you may receive one or more prescriptions for medication to control your pain, muscle spasms, and inflammation. We may also recommend intramuscular injections for more rapid management of your acute pain.
5. If needed, we can provide paperwork for restriction of physical activities such as standing or walking for long periods of time, bending over, or lifting limitations. We can also provide a note to excuse you from work or school if you require more time resting at home.